Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Pescador Sin Zapatas

 

Heh. Ok, I'm making puns with Hemingway's brilliance.
I liked his granddaughters better anyway.
I'm sorry Margeau is dead.

I've postponed the search for another dog to bring into my life. I may still miss Basher too much.
My first two attempts failed miserably for different reasons.

I'm spending too much time online again, and not enough out living. On the other hand, I'm taking more strides in turning my house back into something besides a monster collection of useless junk. When I'm not doing one of those things, I'm out feeding bait to ungrateful fish.

About the only interesting thing I have to report is, that after two years, my legs are finally getting nearly healed! I had three different infections in them, as long-time readers might remember, and some doctors were ready to amputate them. Well, I've been bandaging them and protecting them for a very long time. It's nice to see them again, especially not resembling something that would make you sick to look at. I feel like I'm in the old BC comics: "Clams got legs". And so do I.

Well, I'm going to end this, see if it manages to make it onto the blog. I'll try to meet some colorful characters or get in some preposterous situations in the near future.

Comments:
re: "pescador sin zapatas"

I'm guessing that that means "shoeless fisherman."

Glad to hear that the legs are healing. You need to get them back to full destructive power, then post a pic of you kicking a boulder (or a Frenchman, since you hate dem Frogs so much... or maybe just a French poodle) inside out.

Later,


Kevin

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?