Monday, October 18, 2004

 

Blowout

 

This will probably be easier for smokers to get. You ever been sittin' on the toilet dropping a nasty-growler and suddenly cough? It's like you're issued Turdo-Boost!Wow! Say you're flowing along at a steady two inches a minutes, you hack out a quick lunger and zzzzzz00000m! Two inches in half a second!
I may experiment, see if faked or induced coughing can speed up the overall process. i'll let you know how it works out.

I FUNCTIONED today! So proud of my fat butt for once! Trash dragged out, some of the dishes washed, multiple loads of laundry done, more tree branches dragged out of my yard and stacked by the roadside, meals cooked, medications given to father and self, plus I went to a former neighbors' and shoveled about 500 pounds of dirt and Chattahoochie gravel onto a tarp in the back of my Dad's pickup. Driveway fill, you understand. Then I'm trying to find who exactly will dump a free load of ground-up road asphalt for me. Run over it enough times, it flattens out just like it was originally. Hard to beat free home improvements. Wonder if they'd cover my entire YARD? Off to contemplate...imagine mowing with a bottle of Roundup!



Comments:
hey, Arn -
i hear that if you enjoy the turdo-boost's incidental prostate massage, it makes you gay.
Just sayin'. (snortgiggle)

 
it's not just a gift, it's an adventure. or somethin'.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?