Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

My Monarch, and why I love her.

 

Oh my Goddess, the World Monarch speaks and I am her servant.
Go! See her blog, her lovely form, her articulations which stir my loins to ever more mediocre heights of passion! She is, in fact, my Angel of Light, my very Lucifer, the impish redhaired grin my salvation and my doom.

Laugh if you will; I care not. I know for whom the belle tools. She tools for me, the biggest tool I know. The Eiffel Tool! The Leaning Tool of Pizza! Nay, even Anduril, Flaming Tool of the West!

My heart kathuds when I spy her voluptuous cleavage, and I beg: REWIND, DAMMIT! REWIND!!

Comments:
I meant it, I meant every words, and I'll not take it back, I'll not delete it, no I won't!!

"I'm Lydia Deitz and I'm of sound mind. This is the man I want; this guy's the one for me. Yes, I love that man of mine!"

 
I read this post and sensed a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.


Kevin

 
oh, Obi-Wan Kevinobi, do not fear.
The only things silenced here were Arnie's crabs.. I sent him a nice bottle of "Pubic-Parasites-B-Gone and Mullet Wash" and next thing ya know, a whole civilation is extinct.
Whaddayaknow.
{impsnicker}

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?