Saturday, October 30, 2004

 

Prattlin & Rattlin

 

Soon, this here blog will be getting a tummy tuck, eyebrow lift, chin implants, enema, and general overhaul. Ms. Julie, of ImpletQueen Blogger infamy, has agreed to take some of the vanilla off the look of this place, and make it habitable.
I was having an internal debate over whether to just close this blog down; I've only got about 5 regular readers at present. My friends, however, are insistent I keep it: there could be a corner turned, sooner or later, and I could emerge as a Force in the blogger universe.
It occurred to me tonight that I'd passed up a golden opportunity recently. A medical surplus company was selling old Colon Cameras, the black and white kind, extremely cheaply! Talk about sharing! we could look up my ass, check on things, since there were 5 cameras available, I could find lovely attractive friends come by and we'd look up THEIR asses. Since I could hook these babies into my digital video camera, we could have an "Indiana Jones" type adventure! Wouldn't it be cool to see a streaming video of the camera desperately racing down my bowel, trying to find blue sky while a rumbling, thundering turd-beastie greatly resembling those things in "Tremors" comes blasting down the chute? Imagine the tension, the excitement of the chase, the laughing relief as the camera pops out my anus and dives to the side as a porcelain-cracking butt-bomb comes splashing past.
Unfortunately, my bookmarked Favorite Places file got corrupted, and I lost the link. So, we'll see if I can find it again.
I'm off.

Comments:
A,

Looking forward to the new blogskin.

This week, I'll be working on a ScreamRant logo to stick on my sidebar. You're welcome to use it if you like.

Please tell Her Highness to take care of herself. Going through legal procedures is never pleasant, as I know from my own bitter experience in the Korean court system.

Take care of YOURself, too.

By the way-- if you want more than 5 regular readers, you gotta start sticking permalinks on your sidebar, mon! Do that, and the talent markets itself! The blogosphere is big on mutuality: you link to Them, and They'll link to you (in most cases). For my part, I'll link periodically to some of your posts. Others did this for me, so it's only right to "pay it forward."


Kevin

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?