Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Wankology Handled

 

This will be brief. I just want the damn thing to go through.
Many thanks to the infamous and wonderful BigHominid for perspective.
Same to Angel Julie for similar things.(She's Persephone...see bottom of blog)
Also to Vicki, Great Teacher that she is.
Thanks to the Old Carpenter who gave me a box of tangelos and navels this weekend.
Thanks, Dad Dewey, for coming down from Alabama and broadening my world by huge leaps.
Thanks to my Angels Chrystal and Elizabeth for continued friendship and giving me smiles with your lively perspectives.
Thanks to Angel Jennifer for always letting me know I'm loved though time and circumstances keep us from seeing each other.
Much love to Angels MaryAnn and Tracy for too many things to list.

Now. Enough nice stuff. AOL is handing over our information to the government. Technically, they HAVE BEEN for ages. I hope it pisses you off, at least if you're an AOLer. Microsoft is doing it too, by the way. Google is trying to fight. Let Google know you support them. Let AOL and Microsoft know they suck. It's important!

People are so bored they're actually going to see "Brokeback Mountain". This is sad and pathetic.

I have always wanted to write commercials for feminine hygiene products. It's looking very unlikely I'll ever succeed.

My friend Brian, Angel JenJen's father, is a gifted artist. A while back, a man dying of cancer whom he'd befriended gave him a new, hot computer he knew he wouldn't need for long. Today, Brian decided it was interfering with him doing his art, so he gave it to me. Talk about timing! My computer is ailing.

Happy 85th Birthday, Mrs. Hallet!

Let's see if this makes it onto my blog. If so, I'll try to write something pithy or pissy, depending on my mood. Stay tuned.

Comments:
Yes-- it's visible all the way over here in Korea!

Bliss.


Kevin

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?